Do you miss eating crackers? Try these Parmesan Crisps that are low-carb, gluten-free, and crunchy. Only 2 ingredients!
I’ve been hearing about low-carb FatHead Crackers for a while now. Apparently, the cheese-based snacks are popular on keto diets. I saw Ditch the Carbs’ recipe and, frankly, decided it was more work than I wanted to do at the time. Rather than rolling and cutting dough, I decided to make simple, lacy parmesan crisps instead. I do want to go back and try the rolled and cut variety at some point, though.
What to Serve with Parmesan Crisps
These crisps are great with a salad or soup. They also make a tasty high-protein snack. Try them with any of the following:
2-Ingredient Parmesan Crisps
- 1 1/3 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons almond flour or all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone mats.
- Toss cheese and flour in a bowl.
- Use a scant tablespoon to make 16 mounds of the cheese mixture on the baking sheets (8 per sheet). Spread each mound into a 3 1/2-inch circle. (The thinner you spread the cheese, the more delicate your crisps will be.) Leave about an inch of space between each circle of cheese.
- Bake for 4 minutes, rotate pans top-to-bottom and back-to-front in the oven, then bake another 4 minutes or until cheese is golden.
- Remove from oven and let cool for at least 20 minutes.
Nutrition Info Per Serving