Baked Salmon with Roasted Vegetables
Trying to eat more salmon? Try this one-pan baked salmon with roasted vegetables for a delicious dish that's packed with healthy omega-3 fatty acids!
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon low-sodium tamari or soy sauce
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium red bell pepper (cut into 1/2-inch pieces)
- 1 medium Asian-style (skinny) eggplant (cut into 1/2-inch pieces)
- 1 medium yellow squash (cut into 1/2-inch pieces)
- 1 ½ cups butternut squash (peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces)
- 4 salmon fillets (about 3 ounces each)
- garlic pepper
Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone liner.
In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, tamari, and pepper.
Add the bell peppers, eggplant, yellow squash, and butternut squash. Toss until the vegetables are well-coated, then pour the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet.
Season the salmon with garlic pepper.
Place the pan in the oven and roast the vegetables for about 3 minutes.
Remove the pan from the oven, add the salmon on top of the vegetables, then return to the oven.
Continue roasting until the salmon is cooked through and the vegetables are tender, about 12 minutes.
This recipe is for 4 servings. Each serving is one 3-ounce salmon fillet.
The vegetables above are simply a suggestion — feel free to use whatever vegetables are in season!
Leftovers can be stored covered in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 230kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 104mg | Potassium: 1212mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 6750IU | Vitamin C: 91.6mg | Calcium: 70mg | Iron: 2mg | Net carbs: 14g