Summer Corn Salad with Basil Vinaigrette
Looking for a fresh, colorful salad that’s perfect for the season? Summer corn salad with basil vinaigrette is full of wonderful flavors and can be ready in 15 minutes!
Servings: 6 servings
- ½ cup avocado oil (or extra-virgin olive oil)
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- ¼ cup fresh basil (chopped)
- 4 large ears corn (cooked)
- 1 large tomato (seeded and chopped)
- 3 large spring onions (white part only — thinly sliced)
- 1 cup cucumber (chopped)
- 2 radishes (thinly sliced into half moons)
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
In a large bowl, whisk together the avocado oil and vinegar. Stir in the basil.
Stand each ear of cooked corn on a cutting board and remove the cooked kernels. Add the corn to the bowl with the oil mixture.
Add the tomatoes, onion, cucumber, and radishes to the bowl. Toss well and season with salt and pepper.
This recipe is for 6 servings of summer salad.
This dish is best served immediately.
If you have leftovers, they can be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container for 1 day.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 228kcal | Carbohydrates: 14.7g | Protein: 2.4g | Fat: 18.5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.6g | Monounsaturated Fat: 13.8g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 191.5mg | Potassium: 8.9mg | Fiber: 1.2g | Sugar: 3.3g | Vitamin A: 500IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 0.4mg | Net carbs: 13.5g