Smoked Salmon with Dill-Mustard Sauce
Looking for an easy snack or appetizer that's perfect for a hot day? This smoked salmon with dill-mustard sauce is super tasty and takes minutes to make!
Servings: 10 servings
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons Homemade White Wine Mustard or dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil (extra virgin)
- 2 tablespoons light sour cream or plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill (finely minced)
- 2 pounds smoked salmon (broken up into chunks)
In a medium bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, mustard, and salt.
Add the oil in a slow and steady stream while whisking constantly.
Stir in the sour cream and dill, then mix until well combined.
Drizzle the sauce over smoked salmon and serve.
This recipe is for 10 servings.
Any extra dill-mustard sauce can be used as a great alternative to hollandaise sauce.
Leftover sauce can be stored covered in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 162kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 22mg | Sodium: 877mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg | Net carbs: 0g