- 1/2 tablespoon avocado oil mayonnaise, plain Greek yogurt, or regular mayonnaise
- 1/2 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 scallion thinly sliced (white and green parts)
- 1/2 pound shrimp cooked and cut into bite-sized pieces
- kosher salt
- freshly ground pepper
- 1 avocado
- lime wedges
In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, parsley, ginger, and scallions. Mix well.
Add shrimp to dressing mixture and season with salt and pepper.
Slice avocado in half lengthwise and remove pit, but do not peel.
Spoon shrimp salad into avocado halves. Squeeze a wedge of lime over each avocado and serve immediately. Eat with a spoon.
Make-ahead tip: Mix up shrimp salad (complete recipe through step 2) and refrigerate. Just before serving, slice avocado and complete recipe.
Saturated fat: 2g
Polyunsaturated fat: 2g
Monounsaturated fat: 7g
Vitamin A: 19%
Vitamin C: 32%