Looking for something different to serve at a festive gathering? Try these easy pesto holiday crackers that are so easy to make. All you need are wonton wrappers, pesto, and a cookie cutter.
You can use different shapes for different holidays – trees for Christmas, a shamrock for St. Patrick’s Day, perhaps an egg shape for Easter.
Thin and crunchy, these crackers make a great snack too.
Pesto Holiday Crackers
- 12 ounce package wonton wrappers about 48
- 1/4 cup 5-Minute Homemade Pesto or prepared pesto
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line three baking sheets with parchment paper (or line one at a time and make three batches).
- Cover the stack of wonton wrappers with a damp paper towel to keep them from drying out while you work. Place a wonton wrapper on a cutting board. Press a cookie cutter firmly into the wonton wrapper. (You may need to place it diagonally.) Hold the cookie cutter in place and remove the excess dough from around the edges. Remove the cutter and place the shape on the baking sheet. Repeat with remaining wrappers.
- Brush each shape with pesto. You'll want a very thin layer or your crackers will be oily.
- Bake for about 6 minutes, then rotate your pan. Bake another 3 minutes or so until the crackers are golden brown around the edges.
- Let cool, then store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Info Per Serving