Need an easy, tasty, one-pan meal to add to your repertoire? How about one that is also Paleo-friendly and gluten-free? Try these prosciutto-wrapped chicken breasts. It may just become a family favorite.
The prosciutto in this recipe adds a lot of salty goodness, but if you’re watching your sodium intake, try replacing it with low-sodium deli ham.
For more recipe inspirations, take a look at this roundup of diabetes-friendly chicken recipes.
One-Pan Prosciutto-Wrapped Chicken Breast
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut each chicken breast in half.2 chicken breasts
- In a large bowl, whisk 2 tablespoons olive oil with lemon juice. Add chicken and evenly coat all over.4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice, 2 chicken breasts
- Place chicken on rimmed baking sheet, pieces not touching. If one end of any piece is pointy and thin, tuck it under to make the pieces as even in thickness as possible. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and garlic pepper.½ teaspoon Italian seasoning, ½ teaspoon garlic pepper
- Wrap each chicken piece with 1 slice of prosciutto, tucking ends under.4 thin slices prosciutto
- Bake until chicken is cooked through, about 25 minutes.