Need a fruity dressing to perk up a summer salad? Try this 4-ingredient Fruity White Balsamic Vinaigrette.
Are you a sucker for those flavored olive oil and vinegar stores? I can’t ever resist going in when I see one. I especially like Fiore in Maine, Vom Fass in North Carolina, and the Olive Oil Taproom here in Richmond, VA.
On my recent vacation in Maine, I picked up some Pomegranate Quince White Balsamic vinegar at Fiore. It has a nice, light flavor that pairs nicely with fresh summer tomatoes and peaches.
I used the vinegar to make this sweet and zesty Fruity White Balsamic Vinaigrette. Try it with Tomato Peach Salad with Fresh Mozzarella.
Fruity White Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup fruit-flavored white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic pepper
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- In a small jar with a screw-top lid, place vinegar, salt, garlic pepper, and olive oil.
- Shake vigorously until well mixed.