Are you ready to party? This week, some amazing bloggers are helping me celebrate the release of my new book, The Diabetes Cookbook for Electric Pressure Cookers. They will try some of the recipes and let you know what they think of the book. We’re also offering a copy of the book and a brand new Instant Pot® to one lucky reader. See below for details.
This post contains at least one affiliate link. See my disclosures page for more information.
Who’s Coming to the Party?
Lots of folks are coming to the party (and diabetes is not required). We’ll have two buddies from my Virtual Potluck days and one from Sunday Supper:
- Donna from Cookistry and Munching on Books who is also the author of Make Ahead Bread is bringing her version of Shakshuka with Swiss Chard
- Marnely from Cooking with Books
- Susan from The Wimpy Vegetarian and author of Simply Vegetarian Cookbook made Crustless Key Lime Cheesecake. Susan is coming to the party despite a torn ACL and all I can say is “you go, girl!”
A few folks from the diabetes/nutrition world will be here:
- Mary from Mary Opfer Nutrition who contributed tasty recipes for pot roast and meatloaf to the book
- Anna from Moxy Kitchen. (I use their Spicy Cinnamon Mix in several recipes in the book. And all of their proceeds go to fund diabetes research!)
- Megan from Type 2 and You
Several new friends will also attend:
- Sandy from The Traveling Locavores is also bringing Crustless Key Lime Cheesecake
- Erin from Fit Family
- Kimberlee from Southern Roots Kitchen
How to Win a Copy of The Diabetes Cookbook for Electric Pressure Cookers and a New Instant Pot
As part of the celebration this week, we’ll be offering a GIVEAWAY!! You can win:
- a copy of The Diabetes Cookbook for Electric Pressure Cookers by Shelby Kinnaird and Simone Harounian
- an Instant Pot DUO60 6 Quart 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker graciously donated by our friends at Instant Pot
- a copy of The Keto Instant Pot Cookbook by Urvashi Pitre
You must be at least 18 years of age with a U.S. mailing address to win. Head on over to the Diabetic Foodie Facebook page to enter. I’ll be randomly selecting a winner on Sunday, March 10, 2019, at noon ET. Good luck!
Special Deal on e-Book
The e-book (Kindle) edition of my cookbook is NOW AVAILABLE! For a limited time, you can snag a copy for only $0.99! This deal won’t last long, so download TODAY.