Do you like Caprese Salads that feature mozzarella, tomatoes, and fresh basil? This 3-Cheese Pesto Spread with Sun-Dried Tomatoes packs all of the same flavors into a spread you can use on pizza, sandwiches, grilled chicken, potatoes, eggs, you name it!
This post contains at least one affiliate link.
While at the American Association of Diabetes Educators (AADE) conference, I met some folks from a company that makes cauliflower crusts. Now pizza crusts made with cauliflower are nothing new; I’ve actually made my own many times. Take this Spinach Artichoke Pizza, for example. What the Cali’flour Foods folks turned me onto was cutting up the baked crusts and using them as chips! How great is that idea?
Their Sweet Red Pepper or Original Italian cauliflower crusts would be great served with this 3-cheese pesto. You could make a pizza (think Italian chicken sausage and artichokes) or do a chip and dip thing.
Other Ways to Use 3-Cheese Pesto Spread with Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- Replace mayonnaise on a burger or sandwich.
- Make Easy Pesto Potatoes.
- Top thick slices of tomato with the spread and broil.
- Smear on grilled chicken.
- Serve with Summer Vegetable Bean Soup.
- Use in Pesto Holiday Crackers.
3-Cheese Pesto Spread with Sun-Dried Tomatoes
All of the flavors of a Caprese Salad in a spread you can you use for sandwiches, pizza, potatoes, eggs, you name it!
- 2/3 cup Parmesan cheese coarsely grated
- 2/3 cup Romano cheese coarsely grated
- 2/3 cup Asiago cheese coarsely grated
- 1/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup 5-Minute Homemade Pesto
Place all ingredients into a food processor.
Pulse until well-combined and the spread is the consistency you like.
This spread should keep for a week in the refrigerator or three months in the freezer.
If you don't want to make your own pesto, using store-bought is fine.